People’s curiosity simply knows no bounds – we want to know every little detail. It is this curiosity that has led to the birth of microscopes, which allow us to examine things around us at magnifications of hundreds or even thousands of times. Thanks to microscopes, we now know what a chalk, a cat’s tongue or even a human tooth looks like – up close.
1. A close-up of a strawberry.
3.The end of a ballpoint pen.
4. An eye of a musk ox.
6. The grooves of a vinyl record.
7. A human tooth, at the atomic level.
8. 2-day-old zebrafish larvae.
9. Emberi eyelashes.
10. Lepke wing.
11.The blades of grass look surprisingly happy under the microscope.
12. LCD display.
13.The legs of an Egyptian biting midge.
14. The tongue of a cat under the microscope looks like many tiny tongues in a pile.
16. An ant’s head.
17. Thread tied in a needle.