Positive emotions are not just for feeling good, psychologists say. Evolutionary experts say they help humanity survive and create new human beings. They also help us form bonds with others and connect with people we want to connect with. Our article takes you on an emotional rollercoaster – get your facial muscles ready for a little smile-laughing exercise.
We truly believe that one laugh a day keeps the doctor away, and today we’ve gathered 20 images to help you get your daily dose of positive emotion in one place, at one time.
1. “The one time I went to Japan to be Luigi”.
2. “We went to McDonalds!”
3. “I went to work with the door to my room locked, he improvised.”
4. “I’ll never forget when my mum put this lock on a bathroom drawer when I was a kid…”.
5. “Before my wife left, she asked me to buy new bed linen, but nothing flashy.”
6. “Warrior forgot his sunscreen.”
7. “I found the Lego my kid was looking for.”
8 “My nephew is admired at the airport.”
9. “My nephew got 2 giant Costco bears.”
10. “My sister-in-law just posted this picture of my nephew… it’s awesome”.
11. “My girlfriend’s nephew got a new hat.”
12. “While not as cute as a chicken sitting on a shoulder, here’s my pocket turtle.”
13. “So, here’s my watermelon crop.”
14. “My wife says that’s the only benefit of pregnancy.”
15. “My girlfriend’s flight was delayed until 2am. She sent me this.”
16 “My brother won an Emmy and keeps it here.”
17. “This is the first time I’ve washed my girlfriend’s stuff. Here’s a turtleneck. I don’t know where the top part is.”
18. “She seemed to enjoy her 1st birthday cake.”
19. “My 12-year-old nephew decided it would be a good idea to hit a spray paint can with a hammer.”
20. “So… my nephew got into the Vaseline.”