Most of us tend to stick to the same routine every day, but there are moments when one little thing can make that day a miracle. We encounter strange moments that surprise us and sometimes make our day a little brighter or a little more sour.
1. “Someone tried on all the shoes and left them on the floor.”
2. “The joys of international travel.”
3. “I was looking at houses this past weekend and found a homeowner who was masking some problems.”
4. “These girls on my bus (they play music at maximum volume and yell too).”
5. “These are not grapes!”
6. In the bathroom of a supermarket
7. “Just a sofa in a shopping trolley”.
8. “DIY ceiling fan”
9. “Did someone put steaks in your pocket this morning?”
10. “The note says please don’t take garbage bags out of this trash can, it’s not yours, remember you’re on camera. Thank you.”
11. “I found some dirty nappies under a deckchair at a beach resort”.
12. “In a high-end restaurant (a handful of jam)…”
13. “My girlfriend works at a local Target, and a family walked in and made EVERYTHING.”
14. “Airport restaurant”
15. “It took everything I had not to take my socks and shoes off and stick my stinky feet in his face”.
16. “Don’t even get me started on people who test spray paint like that”.
17 “I found this in the supermarket aisle”.
18 “The car dealership in my town had to put this sign up.”
19. “Parents who let their kids play with toys in a thrift store and don’t clean up after them.”
20. “This lady who rests on apples at Walmart”