Poor taste alone does not stop people from creating something impressive and of high quality. Of course, the design of the resulting creations may leave a lot to be desired, but sometimes the execution is so perfect that the overall effect is stunning, even if it is disgusting. Internet enthusiasts have created a Reddit forum called ATBGE (Awful taste but great execution), where they regularly share the lousy designs and perfectly executed masterpieces they see in everyday life. We’ve collected some of the most interesting ones.
1 “My uncle’s wallet.”
2.Great and terrible at the same time.
3.As the saying goes: money can’t buy good taste.
4. It’s a phone!
5.So it was a shame to buy a nice new car.
6. When we thought that nothing was more environmentally friendly than electric cars.
7. Not even a dog: a Rolls Royce covered in velvet.
8. This is the beard.
9. When you always wanted to be a pilot, but your skills were limited to a category B licence.
10. A disco ball-inspired motorcycle helmet that other motorcyclists and motorists are likely to love on a bright summer day.
11.For a specific proposal.
12.Car metamorphosis: how a Smart car becomes a truck.
13. Tiger sofa.
14. Uusually designed limousine. I really like it, although it’s probably me…
15. At first glance, you can tell this is a crocodile skin wallet.
16. Extra pocket, for women.
17. As the saying goes, just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.
18. Pizza shoes.
19. Marker-inspired coffee mug.
20.Have you ever been shot down by a pirate ship on the motorway?