Many women imagine themselves in the dress of their dreams: the perfect outfit to make them feel like a real princess, not only stealing the limelight, but also making their hearts burst with joy when they see themselves in the mirror. Of course, there’s no better occasion than your wedding.
1. “Dressed for our wedding reception, Japan, 1989”
2. “I knitted my wedding dress. It took me a year and a half.”
3. “My colourful wedding dress! The fabric is from Ghana, the dress is custom made in Kenya!”
4. “I GOT MARRIED!”
5. “We did it and it was amazing!”
6. “My father was our photographer.”
7. “We finally got our wedding photos. How nice it was, 11/28/2021”
8. BEST DAY!!!!
9. “I wanted to emulate the wedding dress from my favorite movie of all time, 2015’s live-action Cinderella.”
10. “Glimpses of my 2-in-1 black wedding dress.”
11. “This is a reminder to get YOUR dream dress, not someone else’s.”
12 “My Teuta Matoshi wedding dress just arrived!”
13 “I got married yesterday.”
14. “Why not black?”
15 “They helped me find my Marchesa wedding dress and I wanted to show you some pictures from the big day!”
16. “I personally designed a black wedding dress for my elopement!”
17. “My best friend’s wedding dress. Custom designed and tailored.”
18. “I am still in awe of my old witch wedding dress, a vintage Gunne Sax!”
19. “My non-traditional wedding dress. I loved every moment of wearing it.”
For wedding dresses, do you prefer white or a non-traditional color? What does your dream wedding dress look like?