Our eyes are the fastest muscle and can react quickly to the things we encounter every day, as well as to things outside. When we encounter these ordinary things in our everyday lives and realise that they are a little different, it makes our day special.
1. “An anthropomorphic icicle was hanging from the eaves this morning”
2. “These perfectly round mold spots on our bread”
3. “I accidentally projected Stevie Wonder onto the wall with my reading glasses.”
4. “This colorful pigeon I saw today”
5. “My little tomato plant looks like it belongs in a Tim Burton movie.”
6. The pattern inside the red cabbage looks like art.
7. An orange slice is a perfectly shaped apple.
8 “A patch that looks like a unicorn.”
9. “As this oak tree grew around this palm tree.”
10. “A single snowflake in my vehicle leaning against the radio display.”
11. “The lint on my socks looks like a flamingo.”
12. “My shaving cream came out like a snail.”
13 . Related mushrooms
14. “I’ve lived on a small island most of my life, and I love being on the beach. It’s the first time I’ve found anything like this.”
15. a happy jalapeño swimming in broth.
16. “My banana was smashed in the shape of a smiling banana.”
17. “As the smoke created a near-perfect image of a polar bear on the lid of my grill.”
18. “My mom was driving and saw someone hanging a Woody doll out of her car”.
19 “I tried to grow jalapenos this year and this was the only one that grew. It had one seed.”