If you have a pet, it will definitely bring joy into your life, with the responsibility of course. And if a pet can bring such happiness, what happens when you have more than one pet at a time? These 17 pets are the perfect illustration to answer that question.
1. He screams softly.
2. This is Bob, the nicest Golden Retriever I know, who lives with 8 birds and a hamster.
3. Who says cats and dogs don’t get along?
4. They won’t leave their owners alone, even when they go to the bathroom.
5. “I have twelve cats. I’m never bored.”
6. Steve lives a great life with his elderly adopted dogs, Bikini the pig and Stuart the rabbit.
7. “Me and my girlfriend have 5 cats and 2 dogs who love to sleep with us at night… Solution? We made a huge bed that fits everyone comfortably.”
8. It’s only 3 dogs… Wait a minute!”
9. “This is the face they made when I caught them being naughty.”
10. They look like an excellent team of crabs.
11. Pillows everywhere!
12. All for one, one for all!
13. “Four kittens guard my girlfriend’s dream.”
14. “This sofa hasn’t been mine for a long time.”
15. Silence is an unknown concept in our house.
16 “I can never eat in peace.”
17. I wonder who the cuckoo’s egg is?
18. my mom has cancer and I think our pets know she’s not well.
19. My friend taught her pets not to go in her room. They do them every morning.