It is undeniable that our furry friends can put anyone in a good mood at any time. They are loyal, devoted, affectionate, trustworthy and love to cuddle. And with these qualities, they are always ready to make your day. And on top of that, there are significant mental health benefits to having a dog.
They can reduce stress, anxiety, depression, relieve loneliness and increase physical activity to lower cholesterol and blood pressure. And for these reasons, we’ve gathered 19 photos of cute dogs that are sure to banish your sadness.
1. They are neighbours you would like to get to know.
2. They don’t like not being allowed on the playground.
3. “My brother and his friends tried to take a group photo that Alfie wanted to be in.”
4. “What he feels for the hot dog, we feel for him.”
5. Someone has made new friends and is now an honorary chicken.
6. “My dog looks like he’s been electrocuted.”
7. “I heard voices in the bathroom and saw this when I went in.”
8. If happiness were a physical thing, this dog would be it.
9. “I see this when I wake up and then he makes this face when he realizes I’m awake.”
10. “Although one is clearly smarter than the other, we love them equally and unconditionally.”
11. This was the first time he played in the grass.
12. This wall is not safe.
13. “This happened after I clipped my dog.”
14. “This happens every time I tell my dog what a good boy he is.”
15. “My dog looks at my grandma like this.”
16 “My brother’s dog finally got his tail.”
17 “The leaves started falling from the tree, which made my dog very excited.”
18. “My girlfriend’s dog does this every time someone else wants to look out the door.”
19. “My dog’s first reaction when he saw me on Skype.”