Our pets need regular visits to animal hospitals or veterinary clinics for a full physical check-up. This is necessary because routine vet visits help our four-legged friends to live long, healthy and happy lives.
But visits to the vet are not something that pets generally enjoy. Most people feel anxious and uncomfortable, especially when they are sick and when they have had a bad experience at the vet. Nevertheless, some of them had a good time there, as you can see in the photos below.
1. Proud mum
2. The vet’s newest assistant.
3. “My mom is a vet and she just sent me a picture of one of her patients.”
4. “I think my cat needs this vet.”
5 “My friend’s dog ate a bowl of cookies and we took him to the vet.”
6 “I’ve been a vet for 10 years. This is the first dinosaur I’ve examined.”
7. “The cat didn’t like the clinic, so he decided to hide his head in the garbage hole.”
8. Pocket dog.
9. just a vet with a cat in his pocket.
10. Pablo’s first visit to the vet.
11. “My cat before and after I took him to the vet for a regular check-up. Do you see any difference?”
12. “Most people keep office supplies in a drawer. I keep a sleeping Pomeranian puppy.”
13. “My friend posted a photo of a cat he examined during his veterinary practice in Taiwan!”
14. “My cat loves the vet.”
15 “My girlfriend is a vet and she sent me this.”
16. A heartwarming “thank you” to the vet.
17. A day in the life of a vet.
18. He is the cutest patient I have ever seen.