There are many reasons why animals, fruit and vegetables can grow larger than expected. For things that grow in the ground, the first cause may be human interference and in many cases the environment. In the case of animals, it may be due to acromegaly, where living things have much more growth hormone than normal. Whatever the cause, we are delighted to see how nature can diversify its creations.
1. A giant hanging bat
2. A frog the size of a fist.
3. “Bella vs Mini”
4. It’s a big hen.
5. How many people do you think it can feed?
6. A giant carrot
7. “4,5 kg Toblerone chocolate”
8. “A natural beehive full of honey”
9. “Giant lemon from our donut”
10. “The puppy next to my grandmother”
11. “Green beans that my dad grew, the banana is in the picture for comparison”
12. “Huge pepper grinder”
13. “This yam is outrageously long”
14. “Unusually large cecropia butterfly, normal maximum wingspan is 5-7 inches, but this looks larger”
15. “This is the odd carrot I’ve had a battle with”
16. “My wife is allergic, but she couldn’t resist picking up my 8-month-old kitten”
17 “My cat is looking for a wife. She weighs 11 kilos and is not overweight at all. He is a very good boy.”