There’s no denying that having a pet can be a great joy and good for your health. Many studies have shown that playing with our pets can reduce stress and make us feel much better. Our pets can be cheeky and do bold things, but whatever their personality, they can always make us smile.
1. “My dog has a button that makes him happy when I press it, and it’s his nose.”
2. That’s the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen!
3. “This is Franco. He stole my girlfriend’s heart, but I can’t stay mad at him.”
4. He really likes wearing a hat and it suits him.
5. “I feel like he has something to confess to me, but he’s just not brave enough yet.”
6. “Our adopted 11-year-old cat and my 13-year-old daughter who just got back from a week at camp.”
7. when I woke up, I saw my boyfriend and my dog sleeping like this. I think I’m jealous.
8. “When I have to work from home…”
9. “I went to a shelter because I needed a friend. This is my new best friend, Vader!”
10. the neighbors were so loud, we were both shocked.
11. A happy little guy enjoying the sunshine.
12. My dog Ghost is suspicious of why I’m home on a workday.
13. “I was three minutes late for dinner, which made him totally freak out.”
14. my friend who claimed not to like cats.
15. “Louis always falls asleep watching the fish…”
16. The master of the house is very happy that I am staying at home today so I can serve him.
17. “I love the way Pilsner always looks at me. He is my best friend!”