If you only have one pet, it will be very easy to raise and care for. You can do what you want with him, no one will be jealous. But when you adopt a second pet, make sure that everything is shared, otherwise your pets will definitely be jealous of each other. You’ll certainly have to deal with a lot of these situations, but of course they bring a lot of joy to the family!
1. “He gets jealous when I pet his brother.”
2. “My wife is guarded by her dog even when she is sleeping.”
3. “She gets jealous when I take our new dog for a walk.”
4. “Leave my owner alone!”
5. “He’s jealous that he’s not getting the love that our rescued cat is getting.”
6. “Jealous of the way the owner plays with the cat.”
7. “They don’t like it when I just take the dog for a walk.”
8. is just a little jealous of her new tiny owner.
9. It wasn’t a good idea to hug just one.
10. He was obviously implying that he would like a bath too.
11. “That’s what happens when the owner turns his attention to the cat.”
12. “He is jealous of his little owner’s special seat.”
13 “I think he was implying that I should spend more time with him.”
14 “It’s my dog’s way of showing my girlfriend that I’m all hers.”
15. “His owner left him out of the hugging, which he is not happy about at all.”
16. The four stages of jealousy.
17. “Jealous of the dog because he misses out on kisses.”