You don’t necessarily have to find a treasure to feel lucky. It often takes just enough to surprise yourself and discover the hidden wonders of the world.
1. X-ray image of a pregnant bloke
2. A couple found out they had a pool under their living room
3. When you decide to renovate
4. Is it a block of ice?
5. They discovered a mosaic that decorated someone’s living room 1700 years ago
6. A perfect dinosaur footprint
7. 16th century German ring that opens into an astronomical sphere
8. Dental crowns do not reflect light from UV lamps like your normal teeth
9. The Spanish Pulpi Geode
10. The special pattern of a pine tree’s growth rings
11. Medieval remains under a school gym
12. 9-13 thousand-year-old cave paintings in Argentina
13. The Mona Lisa, turned sideways, shows the heads of a lion, a chimpanzee and a buffalo
14. Okenite mineral
15. Ultraviolet images show a bee seeing flowers