Sometimes, nature shows us that it is tricky and can do its own magic tricks, for example turning a piece of ginger into a doll. Our minds can’t help but fall for these illusions, from the Elvis in the scraps of duct tape to the butterfly made of shadow. Some of them are photos of objects we’ve looked at twice, and we thought you should see them too.
1. Our ginger looks like a baby.
2. “My dog finally got his driver’s license”.
3. “The mountains look like waves in the middle of the ocean.”
4. “The remnants of duct tape look like Elvis.”
5. These are the flawless legs.
6. “2:30 in the morning, midnight sun in the Arctic Circle.”
7. “This olive looks like a fetus.”
8. “My son and my dog have the same hair.”
9. These clouds and their reflections.
10. “The crack in my wife’s windshield looks like the front of an airplane.”
11. “The murmuration of the shingles takes the shape of a bird!”
12. This is the rather round-nosed mushroom.
13. “A cool butterfly… Oh, wait!”
14. “Abraham Lincoln gets coffee at the local Whole Foods.”
15 “I accidentally made the Apple logo in my cappuccino.”
16. “A sweet potato that looks like a bird.”