Our bodies can do incredible things. Even after years of research, we are discovering new things that we wouldn’t otherwise think possible, such as a study that showed our hearts can synchronise to the rhythm of the music we listen to.
1. “Onset of gangrene from frostbite in the trenches”
2. These tan lines look like you’re wearing pants.
3. “My left leg is 1.5 sizes smaller than my right leg”.
4. “I sweated so much at the gym today that I left human Disney sweat marks on my hoodie.”
5. “I’m 25 years old and I still have baby collars.”
6. “My scars don’t sweat anymore, so they don’t stick to the dirt.”
7. “My new tattoo left a perfect imprint on the waterproof bandage after the tattoo.”
8. “They were all the same shape a week ago. I think my ring finger is unused.”
9. “My index and middle toes are more intertwined than normal (on both feet). My parents kept them at birth because they thought they were ‘cute’.”
10. “I have hypermobility in my arms, so when I hold them straight, they go up and out.”
11. “My hands after playing guitar for 2 hours at a local store event.”
12. “My foster cat and I have the same eyes”.
13. “The veins in my wrist are shaped like a hand.”
14. “My hands don’t tan where they’ve been injected with more IV fluids.”
15. “My hair before and after straightening”
16. “I have a 4 cm long arm hair.”