In order to ward off unwanted strangers, many people put up dangerous “WARNING, DOG DOG” and similar signs to let them know that there is a snarling and aggressive, sharp-toothed dog waiting to attack. So if you want to be safe, run before you become the next victim.
However, it seems that some ‘watchdogs’ have not got the message from their owners and this has led to the destruction of threatening warning signs. Instead of killing you with their sharp teeth, they attack you with their cuteness.
1. “Watch out for the dog!”
2. “I think I’ll risk…”
3. “I found a very scary watchdog.”
4. “Yes… I would never dare go there.”
5. “Beware of the dog! (because he’s so mean)”
6. “It was very dangerous. He managed to pull my shoelaces apart a few times.”
7. “Mum put this sign on the door, Dad said it was a false statement. Look at it, isn’t it scary enough?”
8. “That dog sure scares everyone!”
9. He made the scariest face!
10. Incredibly scary!
11. No one is safe!
12. Wild Lucy!
13. Beware of them! We warned you, we will not be responsible for any injuries!
14. “I think this sign’s a bit over the top.”
15. Very risky!
16. “I don’t think he knows he’s supposed to be dangerous.”