It’s becoming increasingly fashionable to enjoy the rhythm of life in a bold, brave and slightly crazy way. Now these are the things that an introverted person who prefers to spend time alone, in their own little comfort zone, has no desire to do. If you know yourself, don’t worry, you’re not alone: experts estimate that more than 50% of the world’s population is introverted.
1.The perfect introverted doormat.
2. “When I invite all my friends to my birthday party.”
3 “My favourite seat on a train.”
4. Cats also like to be alone and do kitty things…
5. The best place to sleep!
6. Soap, for reserved people.
7. The perfect introvert jacket.
8. Benches for people who are not very communicative.
9.Introversion is so popular that even marketing professionals can’t ignore it.
10. “Today is my birthday and I live alone. It was quite obvious that I couldn’t eat a whole cake by myself, so I made bread pudding instead.”
11.This is what paradise for introverts looks like.
12. “Just look at this beautiful train! There was not a single passenger except me!”
13. Deaf eavesdropper. A great solution for those who are tired of empty conversations.
14″I found something interesting while I was cleaning.”
15. “I am a total introvert, while my wife is an extrovert. This wedding photo says more than anything.”
15. “My flatmate is an introvert, so I thought I’d give her a gentle Easter greeting.”