The mountains that make us believe they are the waves of the ocean may seem surreal. But photography is powerful enough to make it happen. This is due to lighting, angle, lens quality and many other factors. If you don’t believe it, see for yourself in the article below.
1. “Is my cat upside down or upside down?”
2 “I turned a bend in a mountain road and was terrified until I realised it was a tow truck.”
3. It’s not a river.
4 “My car looks like it’s missing a rear wheel from this angle.”
5. “Short train, for bikes only.”
6. It has legs.
7. “My cat looks like it’s about six feet tall.”
8. Solving the puzzle is easier than you think.
9. “My basket fell through the floor.”
10. “The air bubble makes my daughter’s taekwondo instructor look like she has an afro.”
11. “This is a photo I took of a woman with very long arms.”
12. “These mountains look like waves in the middle of the ocean.”
13. “My cat on its scratching post, and the tail that is actually attached to it.”
14. “I made this for you.”
15. “I asked my wife why she bought helicopter wrapping paper. But she didn’t.”