Some things have enormous power over our emotions. A young boy with autism who has been hugging his father for 19 years is a great example. When moments like this are captured on camera, they speak directly to our hearts. We can go from tearful to serene in a matter of seconds.
1. “First time watching The Lion King. Don’t worry, after about 2 minutes he was laughing.”
2. “My food delivery notice”
3. “My 3-week-old son just got out of a successful surgery.”
4. “I was walking down the street when I spotted myself at the bus stop! This is my first big advertising campaign as a model.”
5. “At 92, my grandmother was the most beautiful bridesmaid. I am so lucky.”
6. “My mother meets her new puppy for the first time.”
7. “It’s my disabled sister’s 19th birthday. It’s been a long time since she smiled like that.”
8. “I decided to treat myself to a trip to Knoxville and picked up a new roommate in the process”.
9. “This is Otis. He thinks he’s a lapdog. I have no heart to tell him otherwise.”
10. “When we lifted the blanket, we saw this underneath.”
11. “Weddings are my absolute favorite, but sparklers kill me. Pure bliss at my friends wedding last night.”
12. “My friend has been waiting to see this band in concert for years, and one of the singers sang her favorite song.”
13 “My boyfriend was supposed to take care of the foster kittens. I walked into the living room and saw this.”
14 “I was stuck outside because a young squirrel ran up to me, crawled into my lap when I knelt down to look, and fell asleep.”
15. It’s one of my favorites. We’ve been snuggling the same way for 19 years.”
What’s the sweetest moment you’ve ever witnessed? Fill the comments with the best stories and photos!