Scientists have found that people aged around 22 are less bored than late teenagers. One possible reason for this is that the frontal cortex (the part of the brain responsible for self-control) is in the final stages of maturation. However, life sometimes decides to throw you such spectacular balls, regardless of age, that it is physically impossible to be bored.
1. What will you do if you are a delivery person and you see this?
2 “My dad asked me if I wanted an egg sandwich. I’m not even mad, that’s genius!”
3. “I’m waiting very patiently for my fiancé to wake up so I can find out why there’s a bite mark on the butter…”.
4. “The parents are snowed in at the lake house. Mom sent this and said “your dad and his friend lost their heads”.
5. “My neighbor “allegedly” refused to pay the guy who cleaned his back yard. He left this gift in his driveway when he got home.”
6. “My car had 222,222 miles on 2/22/22.”
7. “We built a igloo in chilly Minnesota.”
8. “Mom’s optometrist wears Pokémon socks.”
9. “A box of Pringles + a bored engineer”
10. “My drain was clogged so I flushed it and a frog came out.”
11. “I saw this snow castle in someone’s yard.”
12 “I was toasting sesame seeds and when I stopped stirring the pan, Pac-Man appeared.”
13. “As the smoke traced a near-perfect image of a polar bear on the lid of my grill.”
14. “I have a moose hanging on my deck.”
15. “This fish is frozen in the lake.”
Have you come across anything spectacular in your life lately? Tell us about it.