According to a recent study, researchers claim that even a 20-minute improvisation session can have a beneficial effect on our mind and nervous system. The same study also found that these improvisational games can improve brain connectivity in adolescents with complex developmental trauma. Basically, practicing our improvisational skills can benefit us all, make us less anxious, more in the moment and more connected to others.
1. “With these samples, you can see what nail polish would look like on your finger.”
2. This guy at the coffee shop presents his solution to the $999 Apple rack.
3. He should be nominated for teacher of the year for his makeshift whiteboard.
4. Some creative person added a foot to this paved area in a secluded picnic spot in the mountains.
5. “In my neighborhood, mailboxes are knocked down by cars and baseball bats. Here’s the best solution I’ve seen.”
6 “I keep losing my wedding rings while playing sports, so I found a solution.”
7. A napkin dispenser hanging from the wall.
8. They woke up that morning and decided to get creative.
This post continues on next page.