Feeling love and spreading it around us is the fuel that propels us forward in life. But while this feeling is vital for all people, some are born with an abundance of warmth and sensitivity within them, and need to express it at all times. These generous-hearted people also shower love on strangers, understanding that life without love is like the ocean without water.
1. “My brother is the first in my family to graduate. Dad can’t stop crying.”
2. “My dog died last year. Now he will be with me forever.”
3.”My sweet 91-year-old grandmother makes these hats and slippers by hand and donates them to the local hospital.”
4. “My mom made a thank you painting for Reddit because people loved her videos.”
5. “I donated a table I made to a small restaurant in hopes of keeping them going.”
6. “I crocheted a couch for my cat and cried the first time she napped on it.”
7. My son loves to watch the moon every night. That’s why I made him a 10-foot tall rocket cake stand for his second birthday.
8. “My grandfather passed away unexpectedly and I made this charcoal portrait drawing for my grandmother.”
9. “A homemade cat tree for Rio’s birthday”
10. “I haven’t had a haircut in years. Today I donated 19 inches of hair to Wigs for Kids.”
11. “My mom made these shoes for my soon-to-be nephew.”
12. “My sister and niece are providing support while I receive chemotherapy.”
13. “My husband and I built a fort in my son’s room as a surprise for New Year’s Eve. We will watch movies together to welcome the New Year.”
14. “I couldn’t afford to put a headstone for my cat, so I made one myself.”
15. “I was adopted when I was 22. My new mom, sister and I got matching tattoos today.”