The researchers studied brain activity when subjects were shown cute doll pictures. The cuter the doll, the more activity there was in a pleasure centre in the brain called the nucleus accumbens. Well, get ready, because we’re about to overload this with a collection of insanely cute and joyful photos that are well worth your time.
1. “My service dog alerts me before I pass out so I can find a safe place to pass out. That’s what wakes me up.”
2. “This little guy came up to say hello while I was walking my dog this morning. Am I now officially a Disney Princess?”
3. “I spent the spring battling cancer while I, happy and healthy, spend Christmas with my beautiful family.”
4. When you have something for every situation:
5. “Her favorite toy.”
6. “My parents found a cat and our Rottweiler found a new friend to take care of.”
7. “My parents play Mario Kart 64 every day to see who can make a cup of tea. They’ve been doing it since 2001.”
8 “If my ICU patients forget for even a few minutes that they’re in the ICU at Christmas, it’s worth it.”
9. This is literally too sweet.
10. “Meet Earl. He’s 11 years old. He was living out on a chain a few weeks ago. Today his Gucci jacket is on its way.”
11. “Find yourself someone who looks at you the way my cat looks at my husband.”
12. “I’m a FedEx driver and I see dogs all the time. This guy is always happy to see me.”
13. “8 weeks old vs. 1 year old. He grew up too fast.”
14. “Looks like I have a meerkat.”
15. “There was a long line at the grocery store. This man said he had to go to the bathroom.”