Everyone loves a hug. We find comfort in them and they make us feel safe, happy and loved. We hug our nearest and dearest when we are at our best and deepest. When it comes to holding someone, the more we hold them, the better. Family therapist Virginia Sati says we need 4 hugs every day to survive, 8 to sustain, and 12 to grow. But the people in this article urgently need a mega hug as soon as possible.
1. “My friend should probably invest in some sunscreen”.
2. “Tonight one of my mozzarella sticks”
3. “Just a little more.”
4. “My fiancée wanted to be nice and make ribs. Turns out the Pyrex might break.”
5. “I ordered a plain cheeseburger. I got a plain burger. With cheese.”
6. “It was a nice day out there yesterday.”
7. “My graduation photo.”
8. “2 pizzas I bought to bake at my hotel, which doesn’t have an oven.”
9. “Late night flight cancelled. The airline couldn’t put us in a hotel.”
10. “My pillow in my hotel cost 120 euros per night.”
11. “My hot oil burn from the day.”
12. “The sun shining through the skylight straight onto the record player”.
13. “I guess they’re not going anywhere anytime soon.”
14 “My sister gave me a new book for my birthday.”
15. “I couldn’t wait to sit in the empty window seat.”