Creativity is in all of us, but at different levels, and some of us are more advanced in this area. They can think of something immediately and organise it in their minds for a while before acting. That’s why some people can complete a fully functioning DIY project in a very short time, while others can’t even think of a good enough idea. Fortunately, they are happy to share their projects so that we can be inspired by them.
1. “Our bell was broken, so we had to improvise.”
The bell doesn’t work, please honk!
2. When you go to a drive-in restaurant without a car:
3. “They use a soup spoon as a doorstop at work, it works better than all our door knobs.”
4. Professional car repair
5. “My company upgraded their security system.”
6. “This is how my uncle charges his laptop.”
7. when you use an old computer mouse to flush the toilet.
8. “I finally found one in my neighborhood – a stretched pickup SUV with a camper”.
9. “My roommate fixed the sink.”
10. “I didn’t have 9v batteries handy, but I did have 2 AAA and some tinfoil.”
11. “Bolt on paper towel dispenser, fits well.”
12. “A pair of winter boots and some duct tape”
13. “A jar lampshade”
14. “I’m a skateboard fan.”
15. “When you’re too lazy to paddle”
16. “Building a custom body”
17. “The coffee pot handle broke off the top. Cable tie to the rescue!”
What is the most brilliant creation you have ever made or seen anywhere? Was it something that was easy to use?