Because celebrities are constantly in front of millions of fans, they risk being seen as flawless icons. But nothing is perfect. It is imperfections that make people truly beautiful – and celebrities are no exception.
1. Christina Perri’s crooked teeth
2. Kate Bosworth has heterochromia, a condition that causes her eyes to be more than one colour.
4. Barbie Ferreira isn’t ashamed to take on her stretch marks.
5. Matthew Perry’s middle finger is shorter because a door slammed on his hand when he was 3.
6. The scar on Joaquin Phoenix’s face that he was born with definitely makes the actor look more charming.
7. Jennifer Garner’s genetic condition causes her toes to overlap.
8. A rare skin condition called vitiligo hasn’t stopped Winnie Harlow from becoming a super famous model.
9.Gemma Arterton was born with 2 extra fingers with no bones in them. They were removed, but she still has little bumps.
10. Ashton Kutcher was born with webbed toes.
11. Angelina Jolie doesn’t let her bumpy knees stop her from wearing stunning gowns on the red carpet.
12. Gigi Hadid has moles scattered all over her body.
13. Tyler Posey’s jaw is uneven due to the development of his teeth.
14. Vanessa Paradis has a charming gap between her teeth.
15. Denzel Washington’s broken finger from playing basketball was never set properly.