Our best friends are our favourites, especially dogs and cats, who are great mates and who bring joy and love into our lives. Not only do they make our world a richer and better place, they also improve our quality of life.
Many scientific studies have shown that people who have pets tend to be happier, more independent and feel safer than those who do not. They can improve our mental and physical health by reducing stress, relieving sensory stress, alleviating loneliness and encouraging exercise.
1. “My cat has finally accepted that I’m expecting a baby.”
2. “We just rescued this puppy from the street and since then he refuses to leave my friend on the way home.”
3. “It’s been three days since the adoption and he’s already settled in.”
4. “My son has the flu and Hammer won’t leave our dog.”
5. “I rescued a desperate kitten on the street and my cat hugged her.”
6. This is how long-lasting friendships are born.
7. “Since we moved in together, they’re hugging for the first time.”
8. “This is Galaxy, who is the therapy dog at Denver Children’s Hospital.”
9. Everyone needs a hug …now and then!
10. “I recently adopted a blind 10-year-old dog. Every morning, he and my deaf, elderly kitty snuggle on the couch.”
11. “I adopted my first kitten today.”
12. “Felix, our adopted kitten.”
13. “We rescued Dixie a month ago. Her smile says it all.”
14. “My dog started producing milk for a motherless kitten I adopted.”
15. “My dog has become extremely affectionate with my sister since she got pregnant.”