Once upon a time, these deserted places were all thriving and full of life. But now they are just old stories and memories. Whether it’s broken glass, dusty tables or mouldy walls, these places are guaranteed to have years of history behind them.
We’ve scoured the internet to put together a round-up of the most fascinating and off the beaten track places for our readers.
1. “Ice covers the inside of an abandoned apartment north of the Arctic Circle in Russia.”
2. “An abandoned tennis court we found in Kauai”
3. “We visited my grandfather’s house and fell in love with his abandoned pool.”
4. “An abandoned church in Gary, Indiana.”
5. “A ghost town full of houses like this in Scenic, South Dakota.”
6. “I found a door (and nothing else) on an abandoned beach.”
7. “An abandoned house in Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania that nature has taken over.”
8. “The abandoned Pontiac Silverdome”
Zobraziť tento príspevok na Instagrame
10. “Abandoned presidential heads in a rural field in Virginia”
11. “This house was abandoned and reclaimed by the California desert”.
12. “Before it was abandoned, it was the world’s only shellfish farm.”
13. “My great-grandfather’s house, Saudi Arabia”
14 “It’s an abandoned flower shop, but it still has lots of plants.”
Which picture impressed you the most? Have you ever been to an abandoned place?