There is nothing more disheartening than being told that you “won’t make it” in your life, your career, or in some cases your red carpet appearances. It’s hard to imagine that our famous stars have been put under such pressure at some point in their lives to live up to the unrealistic expectations of the industry. There’s been a lot of talk about this lately, and these names can make your jaw drop.
1. Jennifer Lawrence has been told she’s not thin enough.
2. Reese Witherspoon has been told she’s not pretty enough.
3. Andrew Garfield has been told he’s not handsome enough.
4. Sarah Jessica Parker has been told she’s not sexy enough.
5. Ronda Rousey has been told she’s not feminine enough.
6. Walt Disney was told he wasn’t creative enough.
7. Oprah Winfrey was said to be too emotional.
8. Mindy Kaling was said not to be funny enough.
9. Arnold Schwarzenegger was said to be too muscular.
10. Henry Cavill was said to be not thin enough.
11. Keira Knightley has been told she is not talented enough.
12. Meryl Streep has been told she is not pretty enough.